Just Purchased New Place In Port Hardy

SerengetiGuide

Just got ourselves new accommodations for our guests in Port Hardy...pretty excited about it, literally only a few hundred meters from the dock and our boats...great view of Hardy Bay as well. We will also be staying at the place, and definitely putting in a horseshoe pit in the backyard :D Gotta retain my championship title ;) Here are some pics, let me know what you think, a lot of the furniture will be replaced with brand spanking new, top of the line stuff...for example, new dining room table and chairs, and leather couches and a big screen tv will be in the downstairs TV room. There is a built in hot tub in the deck as well, super excited about that for not only myself but for guests to dip in after a long day of battling fish ;)

Here fishy fishy
311378_5.jpg

They'll stay in the other place haha And a few thousand eh? I accept that challenge whenever you are on the north island :D ;) You will lose just like your blackhawks lol

Nice place David!!!

You going to miss those early morning drives from Woss?????

Cheers

SS

Congrats looks like an amazing place. Must be close to the Cleggs who are good friends of mine. They are the owners of C-Leggs the teal 32' Eaglecraft at the Quarter Deck Marina. Wish you an awesome season wont get up there this year as Im off to the lodge in a few weeks til Oct......

Cheers Kevin

Looks great!!! :cool:

You gonna keep the teddy bears so that clients who wind up seasick have something to make them feel better when they get home? :p

Nice digs SG, good looking place. Love that sunset. BUUUT, as per another thread, this is a crappy place to live!

:DNice place, congrats. One request...If Holmes shows up, he gets surcharged for the BlackSH!$hawks post.;)

Back