best place to leave truck in port hardy

mikep

I am driving my truck up the island to meet my brother and boat in port hardy tonight. Does anybody know where I can park my truck for the week? I don't mind paying I just want to make sure my truck is safe. Any help would be much apreciated. thanks

no locked compounds that i know of may be best to park in govt breakwater lot crime ratthis yeare for parked trucks is very low here non event this year

Scotia bay is the best place. Great people . I don't know what Bear cove is like but Wades a nice guy. I just left scotia bay was there for a month never locked anything leave the keys in all the cars and thousands of dollars worth of gear on the boat and dock unlocked never lost anything in 12 years . It's 5 bucks a day for your truck. Talk to Bud ,Dennis or Linda tell them Tony sent you. aka the little Greek. Most places you can't leave anything out. Don't let the drive through the reserve fool you. Lol

Scotia bay is the best place. Great people . I don't know what Bear cove is like but Wades a nice guy. I just left scotia bay was there for a month never locked anything leave the keys in all the cars and thousands of dollars worth of gear on the boat and dock unlocked never lost anything in 12 years . It's 5 bucks a day for your truck. Talk to Bud ,Dennis or Linda tell them Tony sent you. aka the little Greek. Most places you can't leave anything out. Don't let the drive through the reserve fool you. Lol

Well now I'm sure I'd lock the truck if I were you LOL

Well now I'm sure I'd lock the truck if I were you LOL

No man super safe! I would never keep my gear out at the Qauterdeck.As I never see your gear out except your harpoon balloon lol .Maybe I worded that wrong haha. its a safe place to park anyways.The reserve is a little rough but I my self have had a great track record there and have never heard of any problems is all I'm saying.Park anywhere no skin off my back I get nothin for it.lol

Back