Job Posting (Dream Job???)

MyEscape

Saw this and thought I'd post it for all to see. Sounds very much like the job I have and love but on the mainland.

Venture River Boats in Chilliwack is gearing up for another incredible boating season in 2007 and we need your help! The job description requires a genuine enthusiasm for all things boat related. You must have a real passion for being on the water and an ability to match peoples boating needs to a boat that truly fits. We have a very large inventory and offer exceptional income opportunities.

An ability to launch, demonstrate and recover boats on a daily basis is required so you must be in good physical condition. You should own your own vehicle with an ability to tow upwards of 3500lbs. This is a full time position and for the right person it is truly a dream career opportunity.

To view some of the products we carry please visit www.ventureriverboats.com or call Dan at 604.792.3662 to arrange an interview.

Not quite as nice as your job Kevin. The need to have your own truck is kind of Mickey Mouse, but still, a good opportunity.

Not quite as nice as your job Kevin. The need to have your own truck is kind of Mickey Mouse, but still, a good opportunity.

I like dogs a lot but can't speak French or read and write German (of course neither do dogs but that's another story)!

As it is the dog sledding guide job sounds a bit bogus.

I mean these are work animals you're depending on and when they need care they need it now not tomorrow when works starts, 40 hours a week?

Yeah right ;)

I like dogs a lot but can't speak French or read and write German (of course neither do dogs but that's another story)!

As it is the dog sledding guide job sounds a bit bogus.

I mean these are work animals you're depending on and when they need care they need it now not tomorrow when works starts, 40 hours a week?

Yeah right ;)

Back