Jerky recipes?

Tips Up

Anyone have a good venison jerky recipe?
I made some last couple of years that has been good. Looking for some new ideas.

This one’s pretty good. Never tried it on venison but it’s awesome with beef.

Ive always done this, you can add more or less of spices to your preference I never measure just shake it in and mix. adjust soy sauce to your liking and let it soak for day or two and stir it in fridge then put it on dehydrator
  • 1 cup soy sauce
  • few splashes out of the bottle Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • ground black pepper
  • garlic powder
  • onion powder
  • paprika

I use my food dehydrator to do jerky, fast and easy. Comes out great, just use whatever cut of meat you like and your favorite marinade. 24 hrs. in the marinade and then overnight in the dehydrator and its good to go.

I use my food dehydrator to do jerky, fast and easy. Comes out great, just use whatever cut of meat you like and your favorite marinade. 24 hrs. in the marinade and then overnight in the dehydrator and its good to go.
Do you add liquid smoke?

Yes, was using a dehydrator up until last year when I tried the Bradley. Dehydrator works great. I don't like liquid smoke taste so used the smoker to get the taste I wanted. Both work well and taste different.

Back