Heads up crew for Stolen sturgeon rods!

bcbassfishing

Heads up to the crew, on the 23rd I rolled into Cabelas to pick up a couple things for a few days of dino wrestling. Some low life pulled up in a vehicle and decided to go threw my boat in the parking lot and take my two Shimano Technium sturgeon rods, with Penn gt320's sporting yellow braid. Was caught on camera by Cabelas and was strongly recomended I contact the Abbotsford police. Taking a guess they had a good ideas who it was. But if anyone sees something similar maybe contact the fuzz for me.

Heads up to the crew, on the 23rd I rolled into Cabelas to pick up a couple things for a few days of dino wrestling. Some low life pulled up in a vehicle and decided to go threw my boat in the parking lot and take my two Shimano Technium sturgeon rods, with Penn gt320's sporting yellow braid. Was caught on camera by Cabelas and was strongly recomended I contact the Abbotsford police. Taking a guess they had a good ideas who it was. But if anyone sees something similar maybe contact the fuzz for me.
Remove one finger for every violation!

Back