Iron Needle Lures - Now in full COLOUR!

Ohhhh dear, here goes a few dollars.... these look incredible! can't wait to give them a swim!

Gents,

Thank you for the kind words and your patience as we developed our painted finishes. I know this release has been post-poned a few times (had hoped to have them available in October) but we think the wait will be worth it.

We've worked hard to refine the lure and address some of the complaints that we received during the initial release of the plain nickel and gold plated lures. Hunched over the polishing wheel, hours were spent to smooth all the edges and really bring out a great shine on the plated lures, as well as a few other minor tweaks in finishing to really bring this lure to the forefront of quality tackle. We have as well developed some great packaging that we hope would entice a few stores to put them on shelves in 2015 ;)

There has been a minor setback in packaging that may delay the release a few days but getting them in the market very soon is a top priority.

I will be posting pictures later today of an entirely finished and packaged lure, and hopefully be able to confirm a release date shortly. We will have a fair stock available for shipping immediately once they are offered through the Iron Needle website (see below for address), but I must note, it is not an infinite supply at this time.

Regarding the much sought after 4" model, it is certainly in the works and we hope to have them ready for the Spring Chinook fishery in 2015.

Kindest Regards

They look absolutely fishy ----- there goes a brown dollar bill.---and worth every penny. Hopefully can get some by Xmas. Great work!

Iron Noggin - Can you confirm whether the green and white model (4th from the bottom in the 2nd picture) glows or not?

The original post says it does not have any glow or UV properties, but it sure looks like a green glow color to me.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

looks great, especially the one with the life-like needlefish colors - But no cop car?

IMO Cop Car is the #1 spoon color when needlefish are the feed of choice.

The original post was correct. It is not a glow or UV spoon. The green is a very bright green painted on a solid white base. The colors really pop on that spoon!
More colors are on the drawing board not to worry!

The original post was correct. It is not a glow or UV spoon. The green is a very bright green painted on a solid white base. The colors really pop on that spoon!
More colors are on the drawing board not to worry!

Thanks you for clarifying.

All of the spoons look fantastic.

Those look great. I hope you get some retailers on board. They should sell really well. I'll be asking at my local shops if they are going to carry them.

Which ones are you guys drooling over? I'm thinking 2 of each of the top two glow/uv and two of the original nog! For starters......... LOL

You guys should all stick to the unpainted ones on the far left...

The rest don't look like they catch fish :D

The "602" which is glow - is painted with the 602 pattern on both sides.
The "white + green" which is not glow or UV - is also painted with the pattern on both sides.

The 2 with "UV + Glow" looks to be painted with the pattern + glow white belly on one side -> but only glow white on the back side. Why aren't these 2 painted with the 'pattern' + glow belly on both sides? Am I missing something?

Back