INTERVIEW RE: FISHFARMS on CKNW today

Oh Sure

At appr. 2:20 this afternoon Ms. Morton was interviewed about the disposal of the sick farm fish. She stated" around 2:00 am they followed a boat loaded with the fish up the Alberni Canal where it was unloaded unto trucks. They followed the trucks and the fish were dumped in a landfill. She also stated" the camera crew was roughed up by the boat crew. She stated " that the Mayor nor the First Nations were not notified that this was happening" She mentioned to the interviewer that" the new BILL thats coming into effect in 2-3 week prohibits anyone from going public with any interviews regarding disease in either fish or wildlife and speaking about the disease publicly, you are subject to 75 thousand dollar fine and a jail term.

This is just some of the highlights regarding the interview BUT I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it and thought it might be of interest to Forum members.

I heard the interview while driving home! This makes me want to puke or go postal on someones a$$. This is outrageous!!!!!!

ITS NOT ABOUT $$ Its about our FLIPPIN' food!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back