Inaugural iBass Meeting. New Island Bass Group

Rempy

Ok Island folks! Time to organize an attempt at an informal inaugural meeting for iBass.

What I was envisioning was getting together over some drinks to discuss a mission statement for iBass and plan out some future fun fishing events. And of course, if anyone wants to table some ideas for things like group orders, "garage sales" etc. that would be great as well.

For a venue I was thinking the 6-Mile Pub, Saturday April 6 at 5:00pm - it's not right in town so that people who may be coming down from the Cobble Hill area or further north won't have to drive all the way into town.

In Summary:
Event: Inaugural iBass Meeting
Date: Saturday April 6
Time: 5:00pm

Please respond to this message if you plan to attend. Also, if you plan to bring another angler who's not registered with Bass Anglers of BC just indicate that you'll be bringing someone else along (and right afterwards encourage them to join Bass Anglers of BC )

You can find more info at:
http://www.bassanglersofbc.com/ibass-island-bass-anglers-social-society-f32.html

What threat to sustaining bass are you talking about? Are the invasive large mouth eating all the invasive small mouth?

I just realiszed now that the wording in the copy and paste I did from bassanglersofbc.com makes it look like I was the one heading this up. I will definately be there and help in every way I can to make this work. The new threat posted I believe has to do with regulations changes that have been happening around the province. The "club" is to be a source that can get new anglers to enjoy this fishery that we have hear. So if you enjoy fishing for bass come meet some of the other guys on the island have a beer and meet some now bassin buddys.

I believe it's called rotenone and should be used on all lakes in BC where the bucket brigade has polluted our waters.

Back