In search of FUGLY 2

Looks like i beat the rush for the boat..lol.. And thankfully i have some good reading material to get me across the Salish Sea.
7108080dd84ffb895910f49396ac16ff.jpg
4289a6ba91a716645e81d37878251f2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck on your boat man...

I have a few friends that work at the ferries, they still get taxed on the trip , coulda saved a few bucks but they were both working today , a Big Thank You to Chris and Chris at Inlet Marine in Port Moody, another happy customer

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that boat is cursed and doesn't catch fish...oh wait, that's just when I'm aboard! haha

She's a sweet rig Jeff, I'm sure it will treat you right!

No kidding! for a 17' boat, they charge the equivalent of a car and four passengers. I was looking at options to get to Thormanby Is. from Victoria. I priced out trailering to Halfmoon Bay if the weather was too windy to cross the straight. Between the two ferries it's almost $800 return for vehicle, trailer, driver and three passengers !!

Alternately, you can make friends with a BC Ferries employee, take them for the ride and get it all for free... :confused:

It was 179.00 for truck n boat 39 ft, thought about tilting the motor down too save a few bucks..

I heard that boat is cursed and doesn't catch fish...oh wait, that's just when I'm aboard! haha

She's a sweet rig Jeff, I'm sure it will treat you right!
hope they were able to wash the bad juju off her :p;)

Hyseas boat soap takes off everything , also there will be an official renaming ceremony with champagne to appease the gods of the seas..

Back