In search of FUGLY 2

That's a nice boat if it checks out, 37 years old would definitely want a survey done..., any guess what it weighs on the trailer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't see how someone could lose interest in a custom built sedan cruiser.. It's a beautiful hull.. Has quite the electronics package too.... I have a hunch it sold instantly when the add was posted..

Alright I talked to Paul who has the boat. if you can get someone to go look tomorrow and work a deal he will call the owner to work out a deposit.

Good luck Jeff hope this one works out for you. Lots of value in that set up with the kicker remote steering, electronics and the boat size should keep you happy for many years to come. Will be more expensive to run but can use it on those rough days still, plus will be great for overnighting with the lady. If you drive reasonable your truck should handle that boat. Good luck

Thanks guys, i know that is a great boat but i have decided to pass on the 24 Hourston sedan, in hopes of the 20' DE , the Hourston is a little much boat for me and i have to go with what feels right.. Im sure that beauty Hourston will find a new owner very soon at that price.

I don't blame ya jeffy, thats a nice boat but its also a big boat! I am really happy with my 20 hourston. That 20 double eagle in campbell looks interesting, but check out the transom really good.

Haven't heard back on the 20'grew, viewing the 20' DE like the one that Discus has just posted when i get home

I meant the blue hourston

Blue one sold.... The last one was a joke, and i was the centre of it... Its okay tho better boats are coming in all the time ..

hard to pass on that 24' sedan, lots of value there, your dodge wouldnt have any problem with that.
Mind you if it was a gmc you could do this
4a7e68a10cb8076f452275c8de417021.jpg

That is a half ton:p

wow. NOW THATS A BEAUTY.. THE 24 HOURSTON is not hard to pass on when do a little research... I know I don't have a big budget at all and would rather have a small reliable boat I could slowly upgrade then a big old charter boat with a past... there are members on here that used to run that charter boat... funny they don't have an opinion or snap it up as it is such a great deal...weird :rolleyes:

Thanks Tim , that one that is upside down on the top of the second link is next up on my list, owner lives in yellowknife and i have an appointment to view it around the 25th

Back