I FOUND THEM! I FOUND THEM!!

Hey Vic-- thought you were going to KC? Tomorrow then?

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

quote:Originally posted by kelly
Unreal! I wonder how hard tuna are for them to catch?
Probably not too hard, Tuna of most kinds are schooling fish and they no doubt herd 'em up then tear 'em up just like any other fish.[8D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

Didnt think there was chinook salmon in the gulf as we have been told thats the only fish they will eat from "DFO" hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm mismanagement again thats a long helicopter ride to feed them.....

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Didnt think there was chinook salmon in the gulf as we have been told thats the only fish they will eat from "DFO" hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm mismanagement again thats a long helicopter ride to feed them.....

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com
Hey Wolf...
Are they resisdent?? That is the only thing the "residents" eat!

Yup-- the transient whales in BC do chase seals and sealions up the rocks too. Norris Rocks get hit up by the whales a couple of times a year. In the Bering Sea, they will tip over ice flows that have seals on them... Really quite amazing animals.

The antarctic killers also nail seals and penquins right on the beaches as well. As I understand it, they are the ONLY thing that leopard seals in the antarctic are afraid of.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

Yup-- the transient whales in BC do chase seals and sealions up the rocks too. Norris Rocks get hit up by the whales a couple of times a year. In the Bering Sea, they will tip over ice flows that have seals on them... Really quite amazing animals.

The antarctic killers also nail seals and penquins right on the beaches as well. As I understand it, they are the ONLY thing that leopard seals in the antarctic are afraid of.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Dang, wonder how they would find our seals? Instead of a coast of net pens for feeding whales, we just need a couple of guys to chase seals of rocks when the whales are around.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Back