How's the Hali going?

poet1971

I just wanted to start a thread to see how the season is going. I'm not looking for spots and secrets, just a place for bragging. I went out yesterday and got a 25 lb and a 75 lb. great day! Who else wants to bag?

Fair enough. I forgot the "no pics it didn't happen" rule. How do these babies look?

image.jpg

Nice work Justin! and little Justinette!

Love those costco life jackets for kids. They don't mind wearing them and can still function.

Tips!

I had my 2 year old out two or three times last year Andrew she loved it. A year later she still talks about feeding the seagulls pancakes and about how she lost her snack cup over the side of the boat.

I brought lots of snacks and toys and understood its a short boating trip with just a little fishing. We did managed to catch a chicken on one of our trips.

Ill never forget when she looked in the transom and said "daddy the fish has an owie".

Uhh yes sweetie it's coming home with us. Thankfully she wasn't traumatized by the dead Hali with a gaff whole in its head, blood oozing out of the tail and club marks from the bonker.

Anyways long story short you should be able to get your little guy out for a boat ride or two this summer just pick a perfect day, bring more toys and snacks then you need and be prepared to come in when he is ready. Also goes without saying ensure no hooks, knives etc. are in areas little hands can reach.

Back