How's Barklay inside right now?

Heading up for the weekend - wondering how Pill Point, Diplock, Sarita are doing right now. Should I be paying the extra gas and going out to Kirby?

Thanks, 2MD

osama bin hopper and I are also heading up for the weekend,staying at seabeam and fishing the outer edges. Where are you staying 2muchdraft?

We're going to Toquart for a week of fishin and beer drinking in no particular order.Good to hear that there might even be a few fish around.Now just have to get all the last minuteitis stuff done, stop in Alberni for ice and beer,avoid the mother in law,and a week of no phone calls.Can hardly wait.DAN

Lookin' forward to it Gary. Let's get some more blood on that boat. Hopefully fish not ours this time.

Don't forget that Pool Boy is gonnna do some power hook sets for us again!

No need to tell me how it is now! Limited out!
It was me and my two boys (8 & 9). Fished Pill & Diploc Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. My 9 year old played most of the fish - probably played 35 to 40 fish - most were two small. Biggest coho was 11 Lbs. Excellent fishing. Frezzer is full now.

Was on fire this weekend.

Apparently no fish offshore, but a ****whack inside! I fished with Albernifisher and another buddy Sat-Sun and what a fun time it was.

Can't imagine how many fish we hooked, and not a lot of bigguns', but it sure was busy.

Went to a little hali spot Gary knows and dug up a 23, 31, and 41 to top it all off! Good eats for awhile.

Thanks Albernifisher, can't imagine my wife letting me at it again this coming...

is there anywhere on the inside to fish for Halis? We are heading up for the weekend and thought we'd give er' a go. Any word on the Coho stilll being inside?

I'm wanting to ask the same question about Hali's but if I knew the answer, I wouldn't give it out either - there are spots - just look at the charts and spend some time. It's one of my goals this year is to find a spot that I can catch them - but it will be a spot that I work for. If the spots were given out, there would be 5 boats on each spot the next time you went there.

Check out the Bamfield report submitted today on fishtactics.com. Fishing is on fire.

Just got back from Toquart Bay,Red hot last weekend slower and slower through the week.Mayne Bay,Lyall Point,Harbour Entrance,Swale Rock,Mears Bluff were areas fished.Four inch coyote spoon green with white stripe glow,by far the best producer.Lots of shakers,a few coho around 8 lbs,most springs around 15 lbs.Oh yeah don't bother at Mears Bluff just about lost every fish to a seal.DAN

Did a quick fish today down below ~~~~ The Fire is out from the Rain most fish moved on left shakers ~~ few mid teens with a few hoes . Did get a 78 lb :D HALI off BEALE with a few lings thou with hoes off the Wall !!!!
NICE flat water [8D]

we fished kirby last night and this morning,not as hot as last weekend but we ended up with a 18,15,14 and a couple around 10

Back