How Much Would You Pay for a Flasher? Serious Amazon.ca Bee Ess

Depends what she looks like.

As for the ad in question......you can't put a price on recreation. :p

Well, correction to my post. I was just in Wal Mart (it is 3 miles down the road) to buy some tarps and checked the fishing aisle. $9.96 US each, with ball bearing swivels yet. The small ones are $7.76.

The item is also listed at 4 KG so about 9 lbs. The must put it on a diet so the shipping gets down to 2.5 KG.

it could be just an error. Most company use data feeds to populate their products on Amazon, don't think anybody is actually trying to pull a scam.

it could be just an error. Most company use data feeds to populate their products on Amazon, don't think anybody is actually trying to pull a scam.

My guess is a clerk in a boilerroom knowing nothing about fishing gear made a few typos.

I've noticed quite a few things on Amazon lately that were 3-4 times the retail price.

Maybe it was for all 5 left in stock, or 30.55 for 3 -- who know's, - it's a riddle

It's not an error look @ some of the food products they're offering-$13.50 for a 28oz bottle of Sriracha that sells for $3.25 @ No Frills.

Those are 2 products sold by 2 different sellers. Most products on Amazon are NOT actually sold by Amazon, they let retailers sell on their site and take a commision. If it was the same company you can say ya, they're gauging everybody but its 2 different places.

Maybe message them and do a good deed, let them know their advert is whack. Or just don't buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back