Hourston 18.2 Hardtop for Sale

Scoopy

Hi All,

Update- I'm dropping the price as it will now be sold without Kicker/Riggers and Navigation/Fish Finder

looking to make a deal to sell my 18.2 foot Hourston Hardtop. Me and the family have decided to focus on lake and river cruising, so the new jet boat will be getting all the attention for the next few years.

I searched long and hard for this beauty, so its a bit panful to let it go.

The boat is a 1994 with a solid Volvo Penta (GM) 4.3l V6, runs great. Boat is in pretty good shape overall, It never had a down rigger or rod holder installed until I bought it.

It does need some work however. Currently, it needs a gimble bearing, the nearest date I can get for this work is late February.

I am open to working out a deal with someone based on this, I can email pics and more info to personal email address, PM me.

Boat is on a trailer in Port Coquitlam, can be seen running anytime.

Boat is selling for $16,500 - PM me your personal email address to discuss.hourston.jpghourston 2.jpghouston 4.jpgHOusrton 3.jpg

Last edited:
copied form above

"The boat is a 1994 with a solid Volvo Penta (GM) 4.3l V6, runs great. Boat is in pretty good shape overall, It never had a down rigger or rod holder installed until I bought it"
Don’t know why you copied my message as you still didn’t say a price ? What’s the price?

Back