Hot stock tips

I'm selling everything as it comes even close to par, and throwing it on my variable mortgage hell hole. VSBY being my biggest loss to date with no recovery in sight. Scam central.

I'm.not ready to hit the scam button quite yet, but holy over promted and since it is tech, I fell right in there as you know. The cse was clearly ripe for blood letting across the board, nothing of high risk I have held over the past 24 months is above water. It's a disaster.

The move to cash to crush the mortgage is 100% solid. Kick that pig into oblivion. Just yesterday I was on the ferry and some dude was on speaker in the car, finalizing his mortgage renewal for all to hear...he was stoked to have ground it down to 3 years @ 5.95% for 1.2M.

I'm.not ready to hit the scam button quite yet, but holy over promted and since it is tech, I fell right in there as you know. The cse was clearly ripe for blood letting across the board, nothing of high risk I have held over the past 24 months is above water. It's a disaster.

The move to cash to crush the mortgage is 100% solid. Kick that pig into oblivion. Just yesterday I was on the ferry and some dude was on speaker in the car, finalizing his mortgage renewal for all to hear...he was stoked to have ground it down to 3 years @ 5.95% for 1.2M.
I'm at prime -1.01% on a million. RBC had already raised it's rates big time a few months back when I was asking to lock in short term. Unfortunately I hit the worst possible renewal timing as they were still recommending variables as the better option. "It can't go up more than 2%" they said. At the time I was shocked that a fixed would have cost me 4.25%, sounds amazing now.

Last year this time, we were talking about the prime coming to 2% by summer 2023. They're now openly talking about +5% until 2025. Buckle up for a bumpy ride folks.

Last year this time, we were talking about the prime coming to 2% by summer 2023. They're now openly talking about +5% until 2025. Buckle up for a bumpy ride folks.

This is also the same govt that said during Covid, interest rates would remain low for a very long time. Govt & BOC have no idea what they’re doing and their word should not be trusted. Best thing we can do is to control what we can control; not over extend ourselves, invest in good companies or ETF’s, live below our means, buy boats and go fishing 😎.

Rates are going to keep going up. Its the only plan the boc and the US fed have to try and bring down inflation. Its funny because inflation has slowed and all these economists are cheering but no its not fast enough so up go the rates. The sad truth is they will hike rates till people lose their jobs and then lose their homes putting us into a recession. And even then I don't see how they will reach there target inflation # of 2%. Imo we are in for a number of years of stagflation.

If anyone is interested Xtract One is a very good play on Security and AI. They have had a rocky road but are on a serious winning streak. I’m calling a 10 bagger within 18 months. Check it out. Heading for a Nasdaq listing .

Guess I should have listened to my brother when he was pushing me to get into XRP over the last year or so? Damn!
he’s gonna turn into that smug prick from “ the great outdoors” that has everything better than you and let’s you know about it haha

no idea what he had down but that’s approx. 4700- $5000 per month

I'm selling everything as it comes even close to par, and throwing it on my variable mortgage hell hole. VSBY being my biggest loss to date with no recovery in sight. Scam central.
haha as VSBY jumps 25% since you said this.

If anyone is interested Xtract One is a very good play on Security and AI. They have had a rocky road but are on a serious winning streak. I’m calling a 10 bagger within 18 months. Check it out. Heading for a Nasdaq listing .
I jumped onto the AI train about 6 months back with Palantir (PLTR). They are a pretty serious player with US department of defence and globally. One of the few I have that seems like a possible bright light. Already a double up which feels nice.

It needs to jump 1400% for me to break even on a lot.

They want that .17 warrant money no doubt. It will be promoted like never before leading into the next 4 weeks before expiration and I'm holding 200k warrants. I'd like to see the sp at .25 before exercising then blowing them out. I'm holding an even bigger bag of commons and am simply going to sit on them forever to see if this pig finds runway later this year or next.

If I'm close to being right, there's a short term trade here as they promote to warrant exercise but not for me. Up 38% at the close, I hate the cse haha

Last edited:
Back