Hot stock tips

I'm with Odlum Brown. But only because my guy is my client and an awesome guy in general. Nice to have lunch with someone you like a couple times a year.
I’ve been with Odlum Brown for 15 years and have been quite happy with the service. I’m not smart or brave enough to play the game on my own.

Like I noted above, I think this knife is going to cut a lot deeper. Look at amazon in the after hours, was down 20%...the tech rebalance is well in flight.

Yeah it’s always a matter of tinning, I have watched something go all the way back up thinking it has to go down.

I hear ya! 95% is with the big boys, 5% is my gambling money....................which still hasnt paid off yet
I did 20% gambling and lost more there than my safe account ever gained. If, and that's a big IF, that account ever gets back even close to what it was I'll be making that gambling account 0%

Yeah I don’t have enough money to leg into things that much, kinda nave to pick timing and wait and hold

My guess is the bottom is between now and 12 months. things should return to the the upward motion in 18 months.
Lambos or Sheet metal!

Impossible to nail the peaks and valleys of the capital markets but a whole hell of a lot hinges on the US midterms. I'd 100% stay sidelined until that settles itself out unless there's an epic deal to be had.

Last edited:
I did 20% gambling and lost more there than my safe account ever gained. If, and that's a big IF, that account ever gets back even close to what it was I'll be making that gambling account 0%
Its smart to let the investors invest.
I still need play money though to keep my sanity.

its generally worked out for me, I bought oil when it was 20 bucks a barrel and everyone said it was never going to go back up again. Sometimes it just take a few years but it always turns around.

if you have a short term outlook then year probably not the bottom,
How did you buy oil? I have a bit in a leveraged etf that basically is 3x what oil does up or down but it’s not a long term thing

Huge tech drop yesterday. Usually after a major drop, there is some buying (green day). BOC also only (only😂) raised rates .50%. Showing perhaps the increases might be slowing down 🤷🏻‍♂️. Zoom out on the chart to a yearly view and you’ll see the
big R picture. Day to day movement is just noise.

Back