Hot stock tips

Still in. Just wish I would have kept my original position now lol

I've been watching it go since .20 or so, but I did not step in as that type of play is outside my strategy for the time being. I simply don't trust this market, particularly the venture junk and have my risk limit bursting already. Get 'er done, I hope this continues to rip its face off for ya, can't believe the volume. It triggered a breaker this morning and kept right on ripping along.

Nice bump today but not what everyone was expecting I don't think. I was tempted to bail today. I'm concerned this announcement will be a bust and it'll dump back to 25$ . What do I know though.
Yeah I think like that constantly too lol

AMC looking like something too. Theatres set to reopen at 25 % capacity in March. Something to consider.

Glad I picked up more at 56$ haha. God I hope no one on here takes anything I say seriously . We are all just gambling at this point.
I mean you actually nailed it in your original comment. You should have listened to yourself! I'm in at 41 originally so not terrible???

Does anyone have REIT's in there porfolio? I'm looking at investing in a few to round out
my p. Some of the REIT guys on Bloomberg where sugesting Industrial and multifamily
residential Reit's and stay away from office REITs for now. Does anyone have any sugestions?
I hold two REITS , REI.UN and SRU.UN . I used to have BPY but I got out of it when BAM put a purchase offer in. Don't make your decision based on Bloomberg, pick the ones with good tenants , good yield and a good balance sheet.

I hold two REITS , REI.UN and SRU.UN . I used to have BPY but I got out of it when BAM put a purchase offer in. Don't make your decision based on Bloomberg, pick the ones with good tenants , good yield and a good balance sheet.
That sounds way too much like sound investment advice.

I'm buying, good fundementals and Analyst like it for whatever thats worth.
Trailing P/E of about 8.4 and forward P/E set at 21.6. Thanks Old Blue
Decent 10% week considering its a value hold. I've noticed a few other good dividend stocks with sound Financials are up over the week....is the pop coming sooner than later?

I used to have BPY but I got out of it when BAM put a purchase offer in.
Ouch. BAM is now planning to take BPY completely private and the offer was bumped from $14 and change to $20 and change and is expected to be increased. In the meantime, it's paying me a yield of over 10%.

Ouch. BAM is now planning to take BPY completely private and the offer was bumped from $14 and change to $20 and change and is expected to be increased. In the meantime, it's paying me a yield of over 10%.
Not sure how that is Ouch , I sold just under 22$ and it is now 22.40$ since then SRU has gone up way more. The current yield on BPY is 7.5%

Not sure how that is Ouch , I sold just under 22$ and it is now 22.40$ since then SRU has gone up way more. The current yield on BPY is 7.5%

BAM put out an offer circular to BPY unit holders seven or eight(?) months ago when the shares were trading around $14. I though that was what you were talking about, nice to see it`s not. I think the offer will be improved so I'm holding. I'm in under $14 so my yield is better than current, closer to 12%, and given BAM's current 50%+ stake in BPY, pretty secure.

BAM put out an offer circular to BPY unit holders seven or eight(?) months ago when the shares were trading around $14. I though that was what you were talking about, nice to see it`s not. I think the offer will be improved so I'm holding. I'm in under $14 so my yield is better than current, closer to 12%, and given BAM's current 50%+ stake in BPY, pretty secure.
Yeah I had a similar entry point, I had no issues with the REIT. I was just kind of mad about BAM short changing it a little. I was planning on holding until full recovery before that. They own some really amazing properties. Hope they give shareholders a better offer, good luck.

Back