Hot stock tips

I'm only speculating of course but remember what happened the first time it ran up 1000% to 20k it dropped back down to 5k.

Pressure is building on Wall Street banks to accept Bitcoin as a legitimate asset class.
There is also a debate on wall street about trading in there gold and replacing it with BC.
There is no reliable record of the amount physical gold held at Fort Knox and all the other
treasuries around the world, where as BC don't lie.

There are only 21 m. coins available overall with 18.5 m. mined so far and they estimated 20%
have been lost so it will be interesting when they run out of new coins. Total speculation here but
there are supposedly 2.5 B. ounces of gold @ $1780. is $44.5 T. and coins are now at 1 T

Last edited:
any recommendation on a tech ETF my portfolio seems to be lacking in the area

check out these ARK funds there are a few to choose from, check the top 10 holdings of each 1 as 1 or 2 have tesla as close to a 10% position, these guys are very smart. https://etfdb.com/etfs/issuers/ark-investment-management/ I think there are some new cdn funds mimicking these ARK funds , I believe evolve may the co. doing this https://evolveetfs.com/ I know nothing about these guys so can't recommend but I've been very happy with my ark funds I hold ARKF , ARKK and had some ARKW, it stops me from bouncing between individual tech fav's, lol

check out these ARK funds there are a few to choose from, check the top 10 holdings of each 1 as 1 or 2 have tesla as close to a 10% position, these guys are very smart. https://etfdb.com/etfs/issuers/ark-investment-management/ I think there are some new cdn funds mimicking these ARK funds , I believe evolve may the co. doing this https://evolveetfs.com/ I know nothing about these guys so can't recommend but I've been very happy with my ark funds I hold ARKF , ARKK and had some ARKW, it stops me from bouncing between individual tech fav's, lol
rumor came out that they finally bought DMTK...big deal if so, but the guy pulled the tweet (established player with lots of follows so a questionable intentional fake news piece - kinda hope maybe he knew one of the Ark guys and didn't understand they only release transactions EOD and they shut him down on it). Will obviously find out in a few hours when they report their transactions.

New positions for me - NGAC, SFTW and FRX warrants, GSAH warrants (as an equal position hedge for a rumor that CCIV was looking at them instead). On otc side of things, SGSI on pennies had a big day - undervalued on paper, so my other two value plays SHRG and SMGI on watch for getting noticed next week. EKCS bought a few with it settling down on big spike off 85m contract news. - so far down on it though - 50 line to hold for me I think.

GBOX I really like for a blockchain play 37m o/s and: GreenBox POS Expects Revenues of at Least $45 Million and Net Income of at Least $18 Million in Fiscal 2021

Several of my stocks tripped their trailing stops this week. So I'm probably going to finish the week even, which is fine by me because things have been a bit frothy lately. I bought MVIS back this morning, and may buy back PLUG, FUEL, and EH tomorrow.
I also bought CSTR,DMGI, and MDX this morning

Last edited:
I'm up 50% since Dec 15th. For a beginner I'm pretty happy with that. Me thinks it's all too easy right now though.
Yeah it is pretty easy right now, don't get too used to it. It's hard when things have gone from good to bad to stick to your strategy and not double down on a looser, or buy ****** stocks based on speculation because you want to make back your loss.

here's an old article on taxation of frequent trading profits, I know some of you seem to think you can do whatever you like in your tfsa's but that is not necessarily the case, they have gone after many people and won (lost some too) and not only do you pay taxes if you lose, you pay on the full amount of the gain, not like the 50% cap gains tax you'd pay in a non registered acct. It seems this trading will eventually attract an audit of your acct. they've been way to busy to bother with the little guy but if they get the time you can bet that they will, I remember a good friend getting hit for real estate flipping many years ago and he was audited a few years after the fact.

I do most of my trading in my rrsp's for this reason but if I make some quick gains or see something about a stock own in my tfsa that makes me what to dump it, I document these trades with notes on why I sold, like analyst downgrades, taking on too much debt etc , noting where and who provided the info for my decision, I'm probably over paranoid on this but I do believe there will be a ton of tfsa audits down the road nailing people who least expect it.

Does anyone have REIT's in there porfolio? I'm looking at investing in a few to round out
my p. Some of the REIT guys on Bloomberg where sugesting Industrial and multifamily
residential Reit's and stay away from office REITs for now. Does anyone have any sugestions?

Does anyone have REIT's in there porfolio? I'm looking at investing in a few to round out
my p. Some of the REIT guys on Bloomberg where sugesting Industrial and multifamily
residential Reit's and stay away from office REITs for now. Does anyone have any sugestions?
Yup, I own dir.un (had wir.un but swapped to dir when wir took a decent run up, I would buy either right now, both industrial and decent plays on e-com with decent yields, am also looking at grt.un which looks very good and has insiders buying and is highly recommended by analysts). in residential, I own kmp.un which I like and would buy now if I didn't already own it, insiders not selling any and adding. lots of other residential reits to look at, I also own tricon tcn.t which isn't a reit but own a lot of property rentals in the usa, also have a good property mgmt tilt to them, I like it a lot.

cciv going to pop tomorrow. all over the net. lucid motors is merging for sure. whos in? big announcment for tuesday. 100 plus a share coming soon.

cciv going to pop tomorrow. all over the net. lucid motors is merging for sure. whos in? big announcment for tuesday. 100 plus a share coming soon.
I'm in. Sold a small bit on the Friday high just in case the rumors fizzled but was already way up. The rest stays until $150

Fomo cbdt is crazy 3/4 of a billion market cap, gonna have to sell a lot of services haha...for those of you who stepped in congrats.

Back