Hot girls fishing

Here's my hot fishergirl!

2007RoyKristan243.jpg

Chubby nice steering wheel on that one LOL

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by Tailspin

You guys are pathetic, dont we go fishing to get away from them?

They don't look like that!

Having a fishing wench is better than having a wench who doesnt understand why I wake up radomly and stare into my tackle box at 3am...

Klink

Congrats to you lucky guys who can fish with your wives. I tried fishin with a girl once and lets just say it was a first and last. Its like fishing solo with someone maching you:D[B)]

Damn...he is one lucky SOB. i'm pretty sure i hooked up with the one in the pink :D;) haha...i wish! it's actually funny...quite a few of our clients asked us this year why we don't hire some good looking girls to come on board and what not...obviously it wouldn't be fishing...and im sure a lot of bites would be missed as we may be slightly distracted haha.

David

"Fins & Skin(s)" doesn't have to refer to a combination fishing and golfing trip despite what the tourism advertising says.

What do you mean by that Time???

Wolf

K............... too much talking an not enuf
nicesteel.jpg

world_record_blue_marlin500.jpg

nice.jpg

[:I]

Wolf, when you think about the Skin(s) part that goes with the Fins (fishing), why not think of something a lot better than golf? :D

Some very nice ladies fishing posted here but none quite so beautiful as this one. Meet my First mate, fishing partner, and the love of my life.
Us-1.gif

Hi Wolf
A lot of the blurbs for Van Island holidays in the golf magazines tout the benefit of combining a fishing and golfing holiday, hence Fish'n & Skins.
Skins is a golf game with "x" dollars up for grabs on each hole. It's become an in-game for some to play.
Fish in the morning, golf in the afternoon, followed by a fine dinner. Just what the embattled easterner or city dweller (with money) needs.
For me, one activity a day is enough, although with the revised definition of a "skins" game - based on the pictures posted - I might be able to fit two into the schedule.

Back