Highlights from the past few years

Jencourt

Hi everyone:
I was looking at another members Facebook page the other day and enjoyed his album of fishing pics. Feeling the winter blues and needing some inspiration I decided to do the same thing. I created an album and put a bunch of pics with descriptions of many of the best memories of me sharing this amazing past time with friends and family from here and away.

I thought I would share it with all of you as well. Many of you have seen most of them as I posted reports of most of my trips. Thought it was cool to see them all in one place and reflect back on why I love it so much.

Here is the link to that album on my Facebook. Just click on the first pic and they will be full size with a description. They are in no particular order. Enjoy and feel free to comment or better yet add your own album to this thread.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152330318205176.939947.741820175&type=1&l=3c45b530a4

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if link is working. Should be good now. Let me know please

Last edited by a moderator:
Working fine,Jencourt. Nice pics. Looks like you had a very productive year!

Thanks for that. Those pics cover from 2008 through to now 2012,but I am not complaining as every year was good in it's own way. Especially wen I could get my daughter out there with me.

Cheers.

I like the linger chewing on a Keith's--nice one.
T2

You are only 1 of many that have mentioned that pic and did not give me hell for drinking Keith's.Just heard it again from a guy at work this morning.

Back