Herring sale to help kids with cancer

As stated by someone earlier ,if your a guide as you indicate , your being a bit of a hypocrite ,you make a living on people paying you to kill fish ,do you not supply all the bait for ur customers ?? Do you Give anything back to the Resource ? ? atlleast the money raised here was put towards something far more important , it was such a tiny amount man...seriously...

Tough to compete with Commercial guys. I am a Sports Fisherman first and as long as u guys continue there won't be any left but hey you guys are right kill em all. That seems to be the general concencus here. Good luck w that. Definately going to a good cause though. I'm sure the Japenese market will enjoy there's also.

Such a tiny amount? 600 Ton Quota of herring this yr allocated, a longer season for Herring Commercially this yr. Thats what Im talking about FD. And Comparing sportfishing guiding to Commercial fishing???? Who is the hypricate here??? I thought you knew better. Nice pic by the way did you mount some all your wall? Any how Im done with this I hope alot of money was raised for the kids.

lmao ,

this thread is about a small amount of herring brought to a dock for a great cause ,
you made a pathetic attempt to try and turn it into somthing MORE ,
grow a set , stop ur whining , if ya have an issue with the Commy Herring Fishery , start ur own thread in the Political Forum , you made it out to sound like the people that bought at the docks today were the ones adding to the issue..

if so ,

give ur head a shake , or think before you type

later , I'm done with u

fd

Damn , allotta work Finished Buis ,

vacuum packed 8 per , got around 50 packages, kept the largest one. mounted it above the mantle in my office , looks f'n awesome : ) , cant wait ta send em down this spring ,

the organizers put my name on an email list for next year...

FD.....bout 2 hours sealing up my fish today! $20 sure went a looong way on this one. I can concur the scales were in great shape...there will be some happy crab, hali, ling, and maybe a River's pig or two enjoying the fruits of this good cause.

...great cause for sure. The herring sale raised over $30,000 in a very short time. Glad to see people working together and directing their efforts towards a good place.

DHA.

Back