Happy New Year!

Yes, Happy New Year to everyone, and good riddiance to 2020. While I cannot say nothing good happened this year, there were more negatives than positives. A very warm welcome to 2021 and all it's promise.

Hope everyone has a great 2021 Happy New Year! 2020 saw us get our first boat and it has brought us so much joy and happiness (a few headaches), also happy to have joined this forums weird dysfunctional family. Lots of knowledge and entertainment, and even though views differ were richer together then alone.
You hit the nail on the head there. I appreciate that we all share in this disfunction in spite of our partners hate of how much time we spend on it. Those that get it just get it. Love you all, happy new year.

Happy New Year to all forum members, their families and loved ones. 2020 wasn’t the best year for sure. COVID and all the negativities that came with it, the stupid DFO closures and the worst of all, misalignment of our politicians and scientific facts made for a challenging year. It can only get better from here!
Here’s to a happier 2021 for everyone.
1609483384463.png

Last edited:
2020 was a bear of a year but I have told there is a plan to fix it for 2021.
Happy New Years Fellas.
1IAK9

Last edited:
I, for one, can't wait to put this most horrible year behind us.
Worst of my life for far too many reasons.

My Lady & I made an attempt to stay up until the magic moment, tossed a small tumbler of champagne to wash the bad 2020 taste out of our mouths, then immediately went back to sleep.

All The Very Best for the New Years Folks!

Let's hope it is one hell of a lot better than the one now departing...

Cheers,
Nog

Can’t complain about 2020 with all that was going on it was good to our family and home. Good health, lots of work for us and our boys. Little weird for sure but in the end no issues.

But here’s to a great 2021 for everyone and the blessings it holds for all.

Back