Halibut Rod holders

gunnerlove

I made a batch of rod holders that attach directly to common Scotty downrigger mounts, a perfect solution for swivels, offering greater flexibility without the need to drill more holes in your boat. Welded 1/8" marine aluminum, two stage powder coating, stainless steel mounting and cross bolts. The cross bolt in the tube locks into the notches in your rod butt preventing your reel from flopping back and forth. Being able to rock the holder back means you don't have to lean out to get the rod out of the rod holder saving your back.

All sold off to happy homes.
20220306_171137_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20220306_171336_HDR.jpg
    20220306_171336_HDR.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 20220306_171332_HDR.jpg
    20220306_171332_HDR.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I made a batch of rod holders that attach directly to common Scotty downrigger mounts, a perfect solution for swivels, offering greater flexibility without the need to drill more holes in your boat. Welded 1/8" marine aluminum, two stage powder coating, stainless steel mounting and cross bolts. The cross bolt in the tube locks into the notches in your rod butt preventing your reel from flopping back and forth. Being able to rock the holder back means you don't have to lean out to get the rod out of the rod holder saving your back.

I have 5 pair in Gloss black and due to injury can't make another till May at the earliest.

$100 each $180 per pair, I will ship at cost or can arrange pick up. Christmas is coming and you deserve fishing gear.
View attachment 87669
Where are you located?

Damn. Those look great. Could reel in the holder wicked tuna style!
Just not sure I want to commit to removing downriggers when hali fishing.
Hope they sell before I commit. Lol.
You in Sooke?

Very creative and nice!

Back