halibut fishing anyone ?????

thanks prowler,would there be a few springs arould swail or mears,if its to rough off shore.

thanks prowler,would there be a few springs arould swail or mears,if its to rough off shore.

You bet, those are both good spots. Behind Swale in Seachart chanel, at Howard Pt. is always a good bet. Throughout Seachart is usualy good fishing. Mears can also be good at times although I havent spent much time there, I do know that some guys do well there.
Put in the time and you should be able to produce for your friend.
Prowler...

You bet, those are both good spots. Behind Swale in Seachart chanel, at Howard Pt. is always a good bet. Throughout Seachart is usualy good fishing. Mears can also be good at times although I havent spent much time there, I do know that some guys do well there.
Prowler...

Prowler...

thanks for the help prowler,i will let you know what happened,if no hali we always have beer.

thanks for the help prowler,i will let you know what happened,if no hali we always have beer.

I do my fishing off of victoria, my problem is im fishing mon,tues,wed, and my friends are all working.
Is anyone in on spliting fuel cost and doing a little fishing on the week days. Only if you love fishing! "NO WEARD PEOPLE"

I do my fishing off of victoria, my problem is im fishing mon,tues,wed, and my friends are all working.
Is anyone in on spliting fuel cost and doing a little fishing on the week days. Only if you love fishing! "NO WEARD PEOPLE"

lately I have been fishing for hali's got a 45 pound last week. Most of the time i go for salmom. I go out 11-12 times a month.What and where do you fish?

lately I have been fishing for hali's got a 45 pound last week. Most of the time i go for salmom. I go out 11-12 times a month.What and where do you fish?

Back