Guide required

Oceanmaster

Need guide to operate 31 foot Ocean Master, based in Port Renfrew. Looking for that person with a great attitude and customer service skills. Experience in the local area a must.

Photo??? I can hardly type,maybe my ace in the hole ie Wife can figure it out.in the meantime check our site choicecharters.ca

Ther ya be....

gallery-hitnrun1.jpg

In before pips LOL

Haha......Lippy beat me to it or posted at the same time.......Oceanmaster, you can call him "wifey".... he wants the title more than me apparently. ;) :p

Hey Brick what's the matter getting to old to run that rig all season. :)

Hey Mike wife's got me tied to the bed. Sucks to be me!
Really, Dwaynes been running the boat for the last few years but he's working in Fort Mak and the lure of the big money has got him. He can't get the time off to fish this year, got to send him lots of pix,it'll kill him.

Hey Mike wife's got me tied to the bed. Sucks to be me!
Really, but he's working in Fort Mak and the lure of the big money has got him. He can't get the time off to fish this year.
This i can relate too. Finaly said enough and quit so i could get some steelheading in! LOL

Just going through some pictures from last summer and came across this one. The wife must have snapped it while I was in DEEP concentration....lol But its not a bad picture of the OceanMaster backing out of its slip and of the top without the tower? I watched it all last summer slipping through the water.......AWESOME machine!

Cheers!

Attachments

• DSC04305.jpg
    DSC04305.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 433
Looks like we have a shortage of guides for the Renfrew area... Not good..need to get a few more trained up

Back