Guaranteed fish

Help!

My cousin is visiting in a week and I promised to take him fishing.
I'm looking for somewhere we can fish, and have the best chance of catching a fish, even if they are 3 inch sunfish.

Thanks!

Langford or Durrance Lk's if you have access to a canoe or something. No secrets or guarantee but best bets Imo. I see guys shore fishing at thetis just of the main trail not far from the main beach catching "catchables". Check the stocking reports,

Langford or Durrance Lk's if you have access to a canoe or something. No secrets or guarantee but best bets Imo. I see guys shore fishing at thetis just of the main trail not far from the main beach catching "catchables". Check the stocking reports,
No boat, any recommendations?

No boat, any recommendations?
The mentioned above both have little fishing wharfs and a few nearby shore spots. S. side of Langford east of the boat ramp. Power baiting gang do ok. small weight with a 18" leader so the bait floats up just off the bottom. Replace the power bait with a "booby" fly and you may do as well or better.;) Wish I could volunteer my help. I'm going squirrelly stranded at home.

The mentioned above both have little fishing wharfs and a few nearby shore spots. S. side of Langford east of the boat ramp. Power baiting gang do ok. small weight with a 18" leader so the bait floats up just off the bottom. Replace the power bait with a "booby" fly and you may do as well or better.;) Wish I could volunteer my help. I'm going squirrelly stranded at home.
Ok, thanks.
Any thoughts on Lookout Lk?

I once caught 26 trout in a day at Matheson lake in sooke as well. There was an enhancer I used called smelly jelly i dipped the power eggs with. I outfished the guy beside me 5-1

Back