Green sea (campbell river )

S

saltybeaver

I Heard the chums are hanging around green sea, Tried to find it on my map no luck.
Could somebody point me in the right direction .heard it was on the far side of quadra?
Chris

Would explain why I could not find it its not on the chart .

Do many people fish there (will i be able to find it ). between suffolk point and howe island ?

probably gets pretty windy at time I would guess, is there any shellter with good fishing in that are?

Wind is no different than anywhere else up the Straits. Unlike Deepwater and Plumper, there is no protection per se that you would catch fish in.
The Chum are moving in fairly well right now. Those up in Greensea early this week will be into Deepwater and Plumper this weekend.
They're everywhere, they're everywere!

boc

On a calm day fall day Greensea is a productive and beautiful place to fish. I have found winds from the north or west can make the strait a tough run, particularly if the tide is flowing the opposite direction. Chatam, Greensea, and Hall point (north end of Sonora) all reachable from Brown's bay for a day trip when the weather is OK and can be great fishing.

Green sea is the western shoreline of Sonora island directly across from Chatham point. If the “chums are there” they will be at browns bay aswell it’s not like green sea is a Speacial chum spot. I was in discovery passage last week and we caught a chum off the wall in browns bay. Still lots of springs around too.

Last edited:
Back