Go to flasher

hey everyone, with all the different flashers out there... What's your go to? Your personal favourite? Your best one? What flasher do you always put down first? Or maybe you always have one specific flasher down for sure? Just curious to hear everyone's favourite and please post pics! I've a Often questioned weather colour of the flasher even matters but some days it sure seems to

A good old fashioned herring dodger is my favourite. Have had some fishing days when the dodger outfished every flasher I had in the boat. Same teaser head, leader length, and down rigger depth.

Purple onion... put one beside a spring and look them both from different angles... wicked match!

They all catch tho... army truck glos a go-to of mine as well when it seems green is on...

Winter springs down deep High Liner Glow UV or Moonjelly. When they show higher up Gold/Silver Betsy killed lots with those.

Glow below green always on deep side, others rotate with flasher of the year, month or week. Dam reason I have 60, have to buy the one that everyone says is producing, but glow below green keeps pace every year for me.

HM

Gibbs Guide Series Purple Onion.As Burban previously stated,these match up very well with the colors on the backs of
big springs.Outfished anything else I threw out last season by a long shot.

Back