Tomic Sonic Flasher

Red Monster

I've used these for fishing socs off Renfrew. How about for socs in Alberni Inlet? Otherwise, is anyone still using these for anything? Dummy flasher?

Attachments

• sonic flasher.jpg
    sonic flasher.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 209
Owned one for years can't say I ever caught anything with it and so it was relegated to dummy flasher duty then I cut out the ball bearing swivels and pitched the rest; it was a good idea but the only other person I ever met who owned on never caught anything with his either.

I’ve got one.
It’s in my never-used pile, set up as a dummy flasher.
Probably would work well. Supposed to give off extra vibration. You can have it if you want.

Thanks for this post. Was always curious about the flashers because the concept is great in theory.

After a quick google search I came upon this thread. Commercial guy out of ukee gave me one of these in chartreuse. Picked up a nice 10lb chinook on it this morning, sent it back down with a fresh chovie, then something massive came and ripped it off my line. Must have been a seal chasing my fish? Would like another one of these flashers if I could find them...

How do you tell if a flasher is one of these? I have a chartreuse flasher that is definitely not one of the standard types and has a ridged back like the pic above.

Yep it is one

Attachments

• IMG_20230809_131136156.jpg
    IMG_20230809_131136156.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20230809_131126474.jpg
    IMG_20230809_131126474.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 50
After a quick google search I came upon this thread. Commercial guy out of ukee gave me one of these in chartreuse. Picked up a nice 10lb chinook on it this morning, sent it back down with a fresh chovie, then something massive came and ripped it off my line. Must have been a seal chasing my fish? Would like another one of these flashers if I could find them...
I have 5 of them, I can sell two to you.

Back