Fugly-2 -Less Fugly-The rebirth of a Legend...

its a good place until the first time you got a nice one on and step back to adjust the steering and trip over it, then your gonna be pissed.
cant put it up front under the dash and out of the weather and washdown?

Think it will be okay, not a ton of room in a 17 hourston, up front, could've mounted it in the bow but if you need it in a hurry nice to have it right there. , if it costs me a fish i will move it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffy, its your boat and you have the right to put it anywhere you like, that's the beauty of owning your own.
looking great by the way, only thing missing is some blood, go kill something with it will ya;)

Im just waiting on a prop guard , was going to pull the steering cable but i want to fish this weekend so maybe it can wait till next week, it still steers okay...

617d784ab6ad0a7d1bb453eb84901482.jpg
0a3b3327289a97a4a48929e0140f6698.jpg
installed the prop saver and stainless 12V lighter/chart light.

It's a fire extinguisher, it is supposed to be visible and accessible to everyone onboard in the event of a fire...

8f59cd1ea24de0091c4579b14cab66aa.jpg
i used masking tape to keep from scratching my new kicker while installing the new propguard.

I would have but it ate all my money building it , need a small fibreglass repair on the port side too..
Might try n put some crabs in the bucket or go for a troll if not to windy... from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Small fibreglass job on the port side chine today...

c60a9faea41a337120ae9ac0da3d4a1d.jpg
lucky again to have skilled friends ...

Ended yup with a kit , helm cable n wheel, i guess mine was discontinued, this one is a rotary helm, planetary style..

Back