Frost Bite Fishing Derby Dec. 15.

Every year it is always going to be nasty weather we just go!!!!!!LOL Paul,Trev and myself we be out there with the heater going and coffee with a nice additive in it will be in order,see you all there!!!!!
Who else from the forum is in???

Wolf

That's just great... OgdenPoint 04:00 SW 27 37
Just in time for the derby ! Wind gods could not of timed it any better.. ! LOL..

They called the derby a go at first light... alot of guys did not go out.. maybe half the boats went out....? from Esquimalt anglers it was white caps, guys hats were being blown off their heads in the parking lot..the lauch ramp sign blew down even ! not a good indicator... lol. We decided not to venture out and spent the day in the club house warm and dry drinking and playing poker all day !

1st.place was a 14lber. $500 cash.
2'nd a 12lber. Scotty Electric rigger.
3'rd was a 7 lber. !!! taking a Scotty Electric rigger!!!

Approx. 12-15 fish weighed in ? 5 lb. weigh in Minimum.

$600 going to Salmon Enhancement...
50/50 draw... $400 going to Salmon Enhancement..
$400 to ME ! I won the 50/50 draw! :D
Great day considering I did'nt fish but drank and played poker in the club house all day and then winning the 50/50 [:p]

Myself included my crew all looked at each other when we saw the whitecaps and how COLD it was we said breakfast and off we went to have eggs benny and then came back for draw prizes which we all won a bottle not bad for doing some arm chair fihn LOL LOL.
Too bab as I was looking forward to go but there is always next year!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Back