Forum members BOATS

Nice Orca, that you have there. Also I like the color of your slaying machine. What size is it...:)

RFadventures
I too would love to know source of the bimini on your boat. I am currently trying to source one very similar to that design.

Krm240
Good looking boat! That canvas on the Skagit Orca is commonly known as a "toe nail" . Styles Upholstry or Stan Thompson in Victoria are good places to check on pricing.

Very nice boat Krm. I love those boats. You will have many good days of fishing out of that one. What year is your boat.

I designed it and had it built by the supplier that builds the radar arches for Skagit Orca. Ya the sliding door is nice, a standard feature on the Orca's. Thank you for the complement!

Nice Orca what year and model? 24ft standard cabin?

The boat is a 2007, spent about 70 hours polishing the boat from top to bottom to bring it back to life! Yes this is a 24 standard cabin, did not feel that the stand head was worth loosing deck space. But that is just my personal preference.

I am curious where that photo is taken RF Adventures? Bamfield?

Yup daddystoy, the picture was taken on the government doc at Mills Landing. I am a regular there during the summer. Will be out for a week in may, week in june, 2 weeks in july and a week in august. If you see the boat don't hesitate to come by and say hi.

RFadventures
I too would love to know source of the bimini on your boat. I am currently trying to source one very similar to that design.

krm240 I designed the bimini for the boat and had it built by the same company that builds the radar towers for the Skagit's. PM if you would like further details.

Back