Forum members BOATS

ac19ca47364e183e2b2356e78caf5119.jpg

Tip up looks good what did you do over the old motor doghouse?
Covered the hole with a sheet of 1 inch plywood and put a fish locker in the floor with a small hatch. The hold fits three decent size fish.uploadfromtaptalk1432064557775.jpg

looks good tip up.
great shape. nice and clean! :)

Great Looking POD there Tipup on your Malibu ...... very nice conversion. Always nice for more storage in your new hold too, Nice work ! Might do the same to my 21 Trophy.

Question for ya ...... is your Bottom paint the actual water line where she sits while at moorage ?

Congrats that is how I would have mine done. What I like is when you look at looks like it matches the boat. I was going to do same conversion on my 185 but inboard is staying. That being said I really like that conversion especially with extra locker...One of the nicer pods I have seen.. Good work... If you ever get a chance or can get access to a hardtop is worth it...love mine.

As far getting up on plane if anyone has the inboard version a hydrofoil makes a huge difference.

high tide,
the bottom paint line is where she used to sit at moorage with the old 4.3 mercruiser. Now she sits 4-5" higher at the stern. Getting used to the new ride, fast to plane and much faster cruising but a bit harsher in the chop. Figure its probably to do with being about 500# lighter in the stern.

high tide,
the bottom paint line is where she used to sit at moorage with the old 4.3 mercruiser. Now she sits 4-5" higher at the stern. Getting used to the new ride, fast to plane and much faster cruising but a bit harsher in the chop. Figure its probably to do with being about 500# lighter in the stern.
Wow 500 lbs.! that is a huge difference.

Picked up "Spring Fever 2.0" yesterday from states..

2001 2359 Trophy

rigging her up now with all my goodies

Pretty funny we have 2 spring fever II'S-what's the chances they would show up in the same town!! Congrats on the new boat!! We should meet and do a trip together to WH !!

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 876
Thanks guys..yeah for the $$ its alot of boat..been looking for about 4yrs for an "upgrade"
no comments from those trophy haters ;) lol

Hey Mike seeing that to me its an upgade from my 552Explorer which was named SpringFever I thought of the "2.0" lol
Son said I cant do that it needs to be roman #s lol
will be up there last week of June then over to Hardy and McNeill same week..
Nootka week after..

Congrats. Was just about to pm you to see how the sea trial went and I clicked this thread first and there it was lol. Call me anytime for questions regarding rigging her up. I have gone through a few different kicker and steering configurations. Get an extra long shaft kicker.

Congrats. Was just about to pm you to see how the sea trial went and I clicked this thread first and there it was lol. Call me anytime for questions regarding rigging her up. I have gone through a few different kicker and steering configurations. Get an extra long shaft kicker.

Thanks for taking the time friday to answer my questions...
Hope your long weekend went well..
I bought a 2014 9.9 Pro kicker xlong shaft end of last yr that is getting transfered over to her.
The 2359 has never had a kicker mounted to it and has the 3/4 swim grid on back..looking to get a pod style bracket made up here in town by a fellow..
It will look something like this and will powder coated white
may pitures 032 - Copy-1.jpg

Thanks again..will surely be calling again soon

Well I finally got the 21ft hourston in the water for the season after couple months of tlc bringing It back to life. It's got a 250 inline 6 and merc leg.
Hopefully get some better pics of her in action, she's a fishy boat!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back