Fly swap

What genre, how many? people

Steelhead fly swap?

Never ran a fly swap but looking to start one on this forum. We could set the rules and limits, lets say 10 people and we could start with Steelhead flies. Any ideas

I am not sure you'll get the interest from 10 people on this board not sure why I asked before...(but others may prove me wrong ;))

I am in if J man is in.. Why not say Jan 15th is the cut off for interest then we try to mail for the 1st of Feb.
If it is just us, we all put in three, you make 3 piles of the 9 then send them back.

OK, 15 Jan is cutoff for interest for a Steelhead fly swap

1. Talons
2. Springnut
3. Lipripper
4. Kildonan?

I would be interested in a trout or bass fly swap. Personal decision to give up steelheading was made a few years ago. I still have lots of flies though.

We could also do other swaps depending on the interest in this first swap. Is fly fishing going by the way of the dodo bird, I hope not.

So does this mean bub is getting in on another swap?

twist my arm lipripper..... I'd love to join ya's... I'll do a pink and black marabou spey. Doesn't holmes chuck flies too....? Lookin forward to it...
Happy new years!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!

Doesn't holmes chuck flies too....?

Yeah... but they are plastic and have tomic splattered all over them...

Imma just going to make somethin up.... I got a good track record :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
have seen fly swaps on speypages.com. would be great to have one here. i'll throw in talon, if there's still room.

Just bought the materials for a shrimp pattern I found on another site. I will tie up a few and load the pics in a few days.

And the interest grows

1. Talons
2. Springnut
3. Lipripper
4. Kildonan?
5. Bub
6. Speydog

We are getting close, if you are interested add your name. If this works, trout and bass next.

Talons

Back