Fleming beach unusual parking spot

habberdasher

I just noticed a couple head off on what appears to be a walk with their front wheels in the water on an incoming tide I hope it’s a short walk and no one wants to use that side of the ramp

happens all the time at my local ramp. truck and boat trailer parked and locked on the ramp blocking one entire lane.

the ignorance some people display is truly mind boggling.

This attitude on full display now summer and the tourists are here. Skaha launch ramp yesterday was typical, boat painfully maneuvered onto the ramp and then 5-7 minute wait while they load their coolers, ski tubes, wake boards, kids and dogs. Other users little better; pedestrians and cyclists and runners blithely walking across the path of truck/trailer rigs backing toward the ramps.

It gets more lively in late afternoon when everyone decides to get off the lake at the same time. Best way to experience this is from the beach. Take a lawn chair, a six pack and a bucket of chicken, sit back and relax. Watch the arguments and fist fights.

It gets more lively in late afternoon when everyone decides to get off the lake at the same time. Best way to experience this is from the beach. Take a lawn chair, a six pack and a bucket of chicken, sit back and relax. Watch the arguments and fist fights.

I know a guy who does exactly this at Rocky Point ramp in Port Moody. 5 or 6 lanes of chaos

This attitude on full display now summer and the tourists are here. Skaha launch ramp yesterday was typical, boat painfully maneuvered onto the ramp and then 5-7 minute wait while they load their coolers, ski tubes, wake boards, kids and dogs. Other users little better; pedestrians and cyclists and runners blithely walking across the path of truck/trailer rigs backing toward the ramps.

I watched this canoe on top of the mini motor home from the comfort of my bed thanks to the web cam I often watch for entertainment before my early bed time these folks were on the ramp for over a half hour good thing it was late and no one else wanted to use it! You just can’t fix stupid

There should be a pub with a balcony and unobstructed view of every dock. There is no entertainment like it. Dad tells me all the time about having beers at the kitimat harbour some unfortunate individual unhooked his big A$$ boat including the safety chain and winch line. While proceeding to back it down the steep ramp the rollers on the trailer decided enough is enough. Wouldn’t you know it a little to much excitement and he had a premature launching. Said boat laid on its side for six hours waiting for the tide to come in so he could trailer the boat and get it fixed.

Happens on this side of the border also: Port Angeles Marina

"Just sitting on the tailgate, watching the tide go out, and waiting for it to come back in".

yK0MwXC.jpg

I saw an angry redneck grab a guy and drag him off his sailboat and into the water
where they punched it out for 5 mins.
The guy in the sailboat was apparently too slow.
Cattle point about 20 years ago

Back