Fishing Guide Wanted

sammyslabber

Fishing Guide:

Westwind Tugboat Adventures has pioneered world class wilderness fishing and cruising trips, utilizing their meticulously restored tugboats to provide comfort, quality and safety on the Inside Passage since 1974. If you are a career minded professional who excels in hospitality and guest services and is interested in being part of a dynamic team then Westwind is looking for you.

The right candidate will be an energized professional focused on the guest’s experience. Strong interpersonal skills and saltwater guiding experience required. A demonstrated proficiency in both Salmon and Halibut fishing is a must. Mechanical and maintenance skills are an asset. Certificates required are SVOP, MED-3, First-Aid and Radio Operator’s Certificate. Season is June into September, Pre-season preparation work at dockside in Richmond also available for April and May.

Please contact Wayne at wayne@tugboatcruise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the season is about to start Wayne is still on the hunt for another fishing guide.

...bump...still taking applications...:)

....bump...

Just curious if SVOP and med 3 are required for anyone who wants to guide whether there employed by someone or owner operator? Ive noticed that some guides websites state they have these and others don't.

Just curious if SVOP and med 3 are required for anyone who wants to guide whether there employed by someone or owner operator? Ive noticed that some guides websites state they have these and others don't.

as far as trasport canada is concerned ,, yes,, anything to with the exchange of money and you have to have it.. i transport my plumbing crew for work and this was also part of getting the svop..

bump...apparently decent guides with out a gig are hard to find...:)

Back