Fishing Expert ??? Yeah right!!!

saltydawg

If you want a good laugh, pick up the most recent copy of Wavelength (kayaking) magazine Winter 2007.
In the 2 page article "Loose Hips Land Fish, the basics of fishing from a sea kayak" some JackA__ describes in detail how to fish from a kayak.
Only problem is by the time you're on the second page you finally figure out that he's never actually been on the water. He's sitting in his kayak in his living room holding his rod, imagining it and giving everyone else advice on how its done.
what a hoot.
Here's an excerpt
"The larger the fish, the stronger it will be. And the stronger the fish, the more intensely it will struggle. I'll need my other hand (my left) to hold my fishing rod while I land the fish with my right. That will leave me with no hands to hold my paddle"
YA THINK??
Cripes.
Charge a couple of bucks and hire a real fricken writer for gods sake. That guy off Sooke has actually got his rod wet.
Now we just need a fishing video gamer to give us some insight on the depth and action thats been working for him.

:D:D:D

Okay.....now that is GREAT advice.

Probably the same guy that wrote on how to kayak in rough chop......"your kayak is going to be going up and down a lot and you will get wet".

Back