Fish processing

top fuel

Going to thasis in a couple weeks would like to know if there is a place To can drop off fish to be vacuum packed around Vancouver. I live in Coquitlam.

Going to thasis in a couple weeks would like to know if there is a place To can drop off fish to be vacuum packed around Vancouver. I live in Coquitlam.

If you are already in Tahsis, take your fish to Moutcha Bay Resort. You drive right past it on your way into Tahsis, about 22 k away. They have a fully licensed fish processor, and can turn any fish into steaks, fillets etc, and the vacuum pack it at the end. Take your fish in to them, they will process them , and them you can pick them up on your way home. When you get home, it will be one less thing to do. Good luck on your trip...BTW, Moutcha doesn't open till June 25th, but that sounds like it fits into your schedule......Pacemaker

Or, the other option is to drop it at St Jeans in Campbell River right downtown on your way back to Vancouver. Then have them send it to their Delta Processing site when its done for you to pick it up there. Usually 4-6 weeks in the peak period. They will call you. Can it, smoke it, fillet it, candy it.....whatever you want. Make sure you have your license with you when you drop it off for processing.

Moutcha depot is the easy button for sure.

I also used high tide seafoods in CR for my sister who was flying her fish back to Ottawa - but we were fishing out of CR/pac playgrounds. Seemed like they did a good job she said fish was still perfect upon arrival in Ottawa.

If you are already in Tahsis, take your fish to Moutcha Bay Resort. You drive right past it on your way into Tahsis, about 22 k away. They have a fully licensed fish processor, and can turn any fish into steaks, fillets etc, and the vacuum pack it at the end. Take your fish in to them, they will process them , and them you can pick them up on your way home. When you get home, it will be one less thing to do. Good luck on your trip...BTW, Moutcha doesn't open till June 25th, but that sounds like it fits into your schedule......Pacemaker
Yes test fits

Tahsis has a wonderful fish processing will pick up at dock.
Kathy and John awesome service. Right beside heli pad.
Tahsis Fish Processing

Here is a link for St Jeans with the info about dropping off fish and picking up.
I have dropped my fish off in Nanaimo and when it was processed had it sent to a local store in the lower mainland.

https://www.stjeans.com/sport-fishermen/getting-fish-st-jeans/

• Depots: There are many depots on the West Coast where you can drop your fish off for us in addition to our stores in Nanaimo, Port Alberni, Campbell River, and Richmond (YVR Airport). Simply drop off your fish at the depot and we will ensure it gets to our facility. As well, we can ship your finished product back to the depot for your convenient pickup. There is no extra charge for dropping or picking up at a depot on Vancouver Island or the Lower Mainland (Greater Vancouver). No other processor can offer you this convenience!
When Your Order is Complete
We can hold your completed order for pickup at one of our stores, transport your order to a depot for pickup, or ship it directly to an address of your choice.

All shipping and packing costs are extra. Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of your order, shipping distance, and courier (cans are shipped ground courier and frozen products are shipped via air courier). We never ship frozen orders until after arranging a shipping date with the customer.

Back