Fish ID

lazoman

Friend forwarded this pic to me, interested in how folks ID them.

123.jpg

The top small one is a pink,small scales that rub off with your hand and large oval dots on tail.Middle fish looks like a coho,black tail no spots and white gums,bottom fish,again looks like a coho,black tail and white gums and is also a hatchery.No chinooks because they have black tail with lots of small gold circles and black gums with lots of teeth.

Three coho, two with adipose fins. Top one could be a pink I suppose. Tough to tell but the scales do look like a pink.

quote:3 pound humpy and two ratty hoe's......The one nice looking thing in this pic is that global knife,good choice in a blade!

:D :D :D :D :D ahhhh thats a good one....

You can definitely see oval spots on the one in the middle, or at least it looks that way.... Top one a pink...bottom one hard to tell...it's a bad angle the photo was taken from in my opinion.

K... I got to put the rep on the line here,, my first instinct was pink and two chinook and thats what my story is,, sorry mom if I'm wrong....

My opinion exactly, pink and two coho. He though the bottom was a spring, from the difference in the darker mouth colour, larger maxillary size, and squarer tail. The are covered in gravel from the beach making for a bad photo, and yes looks like a good blade!

Click on the pedder winters topic and you will see what a chinook looks like in the fish box.....

Small humpy.Wild coho,then a Hatchery coho. Bad IDs yammy and walleyes :D:D:D

The top "humpy" doesn't look right to me.... the tail (not enough large oval spots) and the eye (a little big). The bottom two definitely look like hoes though.

IMO Cletus wins. If that top one was a humpy it would have black lips and smaller scales

Doohhh,, ohh why does everything have to be so hard [B)] [B)]

the top one is hands down a humpy and the others are coconuts. For the pink, the scales are tiny and have mostly come off - and just sort of the general look of it - definately a humpy.

Ok I got em pegged now..

Top one is a Bar-B-Qer..
Middle one is a fryer..
Bottom one a smoker..

Now thats my final offer :D :D

Back