Firewood

Jencourt

Anyone have a good contact for firewood to be delivered in Comox. I need a couple cords to burn this year.

Phone numbers of a couple sellers would be appreciated.

Thanks Ray

I know a guy who does firewood in Parksville. He says he would be $200 per cord and $50 for delivery. His truck holds 2 cords.
PM me if interested.

Hahahaha guess business is good in Parksville if one can get that kind of cash for a cord. Is it gold plated?

$160 on Craigslist with free delivery. Ray call me after work

That may be.
I don't buy firewood and have no idea as to what it is worth. This guy is a single dad working two jobs and goes through a lot of wood each year.
Just passing it along.

If you can find it for $160 / cord delivered that's a steal. The guy must like hard labour for 10$/hour.

I know exactly how much time, effort and fuel goes into falling, bucking, splitting, stacking, seasoning, re-loading and delivering a full 128cf cord.

Trendsetter, I was thinking the same thing. All too often all we see is the selling price (China) and not necessarily what you are getting or how the product was produced. I tend to be suspicious of the scammers that offer too good to be true deals, not the sellers who produce it themselves and have pride in their product and price it accordingly.
If you don't like the price, make an offer. Or don't buy it. It's your money.
Want ads can skew the real value of some products, and as always, buyer beware.

Cords of fir in the Comox Valley and Campbell River are $160-$180 delivered. Pick up is normally $100-$120 a cord. Gulf Islands $200-$220

I'd burn gas if that were the case. I heat on nothing but wood. A cord lasts me 2-3 months depending on the time of the year and the sizes of the pieces. $60-80 dollars a month to maintain 80-90 degree heat. I love it......

so anyway prices fluctuate. anyone have some contact info??

lots of wood in the forest buy a chian saw do the work. old sets of logging i used to get 3 to 5 cord of dry wood every year. $350 for a saw plus gas labour is free.

Second that I usually chainsaw and cut every year up in cowichan, but I just ordered three chords at 200/chord ..Was very hard to do but no choice this year. Did not get any in spring.

Who did you get it from and is it any good? I didn't get a chance to get out in the bush to get any this year either. I've never bought wood before and I'd like to deal with someone reputable.

Thanks.

How much you need? I have a little I could sell. Its a chit mix and needs to be picked up but Im sure we could work out a deal.

-KK

Who did you get it from and is it any good? I didn't get a chance to get out in the bush to get any this year either. I've never bought wood before and I'd like to deal with someone reputable.

Thanks.

Back