Federal Election-Who you gonna vote for.

Who will you vote for this Federal Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 55 57.9%
  • Liberals

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • NDP

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • CPP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • I will not vote

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pescador

Ok, let’s just see where this election is headed using the micro view of this board. This is about who you plan to vote for. Not about who’s best for our fishery (while I’d hope they are one in the same).

Too much confusion, I don't know what CPP is or who the others are.

Still undesired.

Over 90% of the vote goes to Cons, Lib, NDP,Greens. It’ll be reasonable reflective.
After today's news of the Cons secret mudslinging campaign of the PPC there may be a demonstous shift on Monday. I always hang up on pollsters, I won't participate in this one either. My vote will be counted on Monday, not before. :)

Conducted by a Liberal policy operative. Kinsella.
...and Scheer refuses to acknowledge or deny questions from the media that his party did not use Kinsella's service against the PPC and other parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird story considering theres nonway kinsella would have any influence on the debates. As well as every party tries to dig up dirt on other parties and leaders. How is this any different ?

This was done by a conservative, two sets of rules remember.

Weird story considering theres nonway kinsella would have any influence on the debates. As well as every party tries to dig up dirt on other parties and leaders. How is this any different ?
Kind of naive comment considering that digging up dirt and creating false misleading lies are two entirely different things...of coarse it made an effect upon the debates considering that is how all parties used that fake information as an attack on the PPC.

Kind of naive comment considering that digging up dirt and creating false misleading lies are two entirely different things...of coarse it made an effect upon the debates considering that is how all parties used that fake information as an attack on the PPC.

No the story states that hired kinsella was hired to ensure Bernier couldn't get into the debates. Kinsella has no input into that, its a board put together by Trudeau that makes decisions on who is in the debates.

1 Liberal vote. What’s that mean? Is this group representative of our Country? Can’t wait for Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back