F/S 24 foot Grady White

Bc ferries has no power to stop you from taking your boat on the ferry. They've already admitted they can't stop non essential travel to van island or to the mainland.

This must be true. I saw three private vehicles towing boats on the 12:45 Tsawwassen to Duke Point which I was on today.

Any know if this Grady is being seriously looked at? It’s taunting me

I am here.. 5 mins away from it.. taunt , taunt.... Jerry Gassner is the owner. He is on FB. ph 250-728-2300

he found and bought a 27.. wants to see this clean boat go!

Sounds liken more people have given this boat a go than they did my ex wife.

Okay, that was a joke... I’m still on my first wife (but I won’t be anymore if I buy this boat).
I’m not sure if that goes in the pro’s or con’s list.

I’m out from this thread. Just can’t do it right now :(
Congratulations to whoever gets it. It’s a beauty!

Stizz

Sounds liken more people have given this boat a go than they did my ex wife.

Okay, that was a joke... I’m still on my first wife (but I won’t be anymore if I buy this boat).
I’m not sure if that goes in the pro’s or con’s list.

I’m out from this thread. Just can’t do it right now :(
Congratulations to whoever gets it. It’s a beauty!

Stizz

We’re getting to week 6 of social distancing and most people are already bored of seeing the same faces everyday. Having said that, a home-made dish, a bottle of good wine and a rose bouquet can make for a good romantic dinner. Good conversations could be had after that. BTW, that boat has a nice platform to exercise some of the tips that you got on the other thread for bringing the little kid(sss) out on the water. Life’s too short to not have a boat....

We’re getting to week 6 of social distancing and most people are already bored of seeing the same faces everyday. Having said that, a home-made dish, a bottle of good wine and a rose bouquet can make for a good romantic dinner. Good conversations could be had after that. BTW, that boat has a nice platform to exercise some of the tips that you got on the other thread for bringing the little kid(sss) out on the water. Life’s too short to not have a boat....
You sly dog!

Back