24 foot Grady White for sale

gamechanger

Hi guys, as much as I hate to do this I think I have to get rid of one of my boats. Some of you guys have been out on this Grady, and seen it on the water fishing out of Bamfield. She is a sweet ride, and somebody is going to love her and give her a nice home, but it can't be me right now and up for sale it goes...here are the details.

1990 24 ft. Grady White Offshore powered by a 2008 Suzuki 250 4-stroke with approx 200 hours. Custom outboard pod with rear steering helm and a power-trim 2008 15hp Yamaha highthrust kicker and a swim ladder. The 2008 electronics have been flush mounted into the dash and include a JRC 1500 radar and a Lowrance chartplotter/sounder. Additional electronics include a rear sounder, VHF, and a cd player. Teleflex hydraulic steering, 150 gallon fuel capacity, washdown pump, rod holders, live-well, 2 fish hatches, courtesy lighting, custom aluminum handrails. The cuddy in the front comfortably sleeps 2 and the cushions and curtains are all in good shape. This is a perfect guide boat and is setup for offshore fishing. This is a great buy for someone looking for an awesome fishing boat that is already rigged and ready to go.

$55,000

A couple of pics are available on this craigslist posting. I have more that I can send you guys, but am going to be out of town for a week and can do it when I return.

http://nanaimo.en.craigslist.ca/boa/1407971805.html

Jeff Included,,,,,[:eek:)]

IMG_3509.jpg

Hi guys, no the boat is not a hurricane boat or anything shady like that. It is from South Carolina as all Grady's are, but this one is solid and sound and has been my main guideboat for the last 2 years. Before I boat it I had it inspected and sea trialed and got the reports and all the paperwork...this is a good one. I have two boats and am downsizing to one, and if I didn't have to do that there is no way I would get rid of this thing. It's a beuatiful setup for anyone who is looking for a guide boat and for any guy not doing this for a living it is already setup for fishing hard everyday and is ready to go. There is also a 24ft aluminum trailer with it if I forgot to mention it before...can't remember...

As FD mentioned, I was wondering if Jeff was included in this deal too ?;)! If so its got a take at least $55,000 to keep Jeff well fed, thirst quenched and well supplied in other ways[:0].....so the boat should really come free.

Millsy , you really need to get better photos on Craig's list if you want to sell this girl !!!

I was on this Grady two days this August in seas that were rougher than average and this Grady felt solid and took the seas very well....(Jeff also handled her well :D) The hull throws the water off to the side nicely so very dry and comfy ride. With 3 big guys plus Jeff, it felt roomy and comfortable offshore. I have guided with an older 25 sailfish and I liked this 24 offshore better. The Susuki ran very well but I would prefer a bit more power prefering twins over single. The 200 hrs may be a bit optimistic as I beleive we trolled both days with the main power so if so would have put in close to 20 hrs in one weekend. Worth checking that with Millsy. Overall a great package and if I had the money I would consider it. No point in guessing about soundness of the boat, get a survey.
With the american dollar on par I'd look south and compare price first. Here are a bunch of photos for you Millsy.....if you sell it I just take 10% ;)

IMG_2289resiz.jpg

IMG_2273resiz.jpg

IMG_2250resiz.jpg

IMG_2226resiz.jpg

IMG_2214resiz.jpg

IMG_2203resz.jpg

IMG_2261resiz.jpg

FM, the 3rd link is Jason's boat ( Bonchovy)

I like the 27 sailfish.....I better start saving $

Hey Dogbreath and Peahead, thanks for posting the pics. I can never remember how to do it, but you took care of that...thanks. If anyone wants anymore pics just let me know how to do it again. Thanks for your feedback.

Also could package this boat with a guiding business attached to it(out of Mills Landing in Bamfield) if anyone is interested. I have to stop charter fishing or I'll lose my wife and my day job
Not sure what face is more appropriate for that :) or :(

I think Osama bin fishing should buy it!!!!!That is such a great beard!!!!!!Doesnt he sort of look like one of them garden gnomes sitting on the back of the boat like that though!!!!!!

Sorry Jeff couldnt resist!!!!!

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by Peahead

FM, the 3rd link is Jason's boat ( Bonchovy)

I like the 27 sailfish.....I better start saving $

Yup!

Lots of great deals on Gradys around these days. I saw a 30 Marlin...a 1994 30' Marlin---full history with 450 original hours on twin 250 Yahamas, new kicker sell for $40K, the boat was boathouse kept..that was a deal..sold new at Capstan Marine...clean survey....should coulda didn't....toooo late.

IMO, if anyone is interested in a smokin' deal on a Grady...this winter will offer the last chance to grab one out of the Eastern Seaboard at megadiscount....for those who managed to hang on another year....this winter will offer a few more opportunities....

Yep, just don't buy one with power on it. If it's a US engine and you try to get Canadian warranty work you are shyte out of luck my friends...a conspiracy is upon us.

Thanks for the support guys, I really wanted to slam this guy for that, but he's obviously making himself look like a jerkoff and didn't need any more help from me.

-millsy

Back