F/S 24 foot Grady White

You will need Facebook to see the ad for this I believe. I have fished from this boat 8 or 10 times with my buddy Jeff who used to guide from it.
This is one nice riding rig. I was in some sporty seas in it a couple of times, she’s a smooth ride.
This is one of the Mill’s Landing boats in Bamfield.
https://www.facebook.com/100001058156902/posts/3215447751833798/?d=n
It seems like a good deal. Too bad I’m on the mainland. Wouldn’t want to **** off all the islanders by coming over to buy a boat

Isn’t it essential travel only? I wonder how BC Ferries would react to someone dragging a boat?
Yeah agreed. Getting a transport company to move the boat is one thing. But actually getting to bamfield to inspect the boat, get a survey, discuss price, etc.. it’s near impossible for someone on the mainland to buy it right now unless it’s sight unseen.

They haven't the ability to stop you under the present rules--that may change of course.
Actually you can't bring your boat across right now on a trailer. You could if it's for work purposes but not for pleasure.

We have a trip booked for early June and if they don't let up on that rule, we might have to take the 16 hour boat trip around the island to Bamfield....

Actually you can't bring your boat across right now on a trailer. You could if it's for work purposes but not for pleasure.

We have a trip booked for early June and if they don't let up on that rule, we might have to take the 16 hour boat trip around the island to Bamfield....
Geez-I thought fishing was essential for my cultural and food needs!! I been doing it for 65 years or so-- must count for something--Just sayin!!

My boats stored in Victoria. I need to get it over the Vancouver. Do you mean /think it’ll be months before they change the rule on BC Ferries? If so I’m cancelling my now paid moorage in Vancouver.

My boats stored in Victoria. I need to get it over the Vancouver. Do you mean /think it’ll be months before they change the rule on BC Ferries? If so I’m cancelling my now paid moorage in Vancouver.

Where are you slipped on this side?

I think I misinterpreted the article. It’s basically saying commercial boats with capacity over 12 people aren’t allowed. The rule is in place until June 30th currently.

this Grady is registered commercial, but I’m not sure what the passenger rating is on it.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/new-fe...es-announced-amid-covid-19-pandemic-1.4883472

I think I misinterpreted the article. It’s basically saying commercial boats with capacity over 12 people aren’t allowed. The rule is in place until June 30th currently.

this Grady is registered commercial, but I’m not sure what the passenger rating is on it.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/new-fe...es-announced-amid-covid-19-pandemic-1.4883472
It would be 7 or less-the stab test is unlikely to allow more--that's all I could get my podded 24 Orca to do and you would never want a guide boat anywhere above 12 as that is a different cat. with TC

Back