Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure warranties aren't transferable across the border. Not that the prices are not decent - but its a factor to consider
You are correct!

Did someone grab that low hour 2012 Yamaha 150 with 300 hours on for about 8k? Posted yesterday in van

Some of the asks out there are insane considering a new merc 150 is on sale for about 16k
Who is selling new Merc 150's for 16k ?

I'm looking for a 150hp 25" with controls for a 21ft aluminum boat

and a 300hp or 350hp 30" with controls for a 23ft fiberglass boat

Would prefer lower hours not 1000+. Ready to buy. Will travel the island, lower mainland and seattle. Finders fee for you craigslist and marketplace wizards. Open to all brand except evinrude unless it is an insane deal.

Would prefer lower hours not 1000+. Ready to buy. Will travel the island, lower mainland and seattle. Finders fee for you craigslist and marketplace wizards. Open to all brand except evinrude unless it is an insane deal.
This is still showing on their website:

There is a Merc 150hp with controls still under warranty for 12k down in Oregon on facebook marketplace, shoot him an offer? Alternatively there was a Merc CPO 150hp for a little 10k on the east coast on eBay, seller might have taken it down but I can track it down, its their factory refurbished usually a new power head with less than 50 hours on the motor with a 1 year warranty. No controls.

Hull Truth has a few 300 and 350hp but usually doubles or trips rarely with single controls.

Try bridgeveiw marine, I backed out of a 2023 300 seapro lease return the other day, buying a house instead

If you like Yamaha there's a 150 in my shop that's ready to go. It belongs to a great member of this society. Less than 1000 hours and cared for. @kanuckle head

I’m selling a seapro 150 with 150 hours for $15,500. 25 inch leg. Warranty transferable to 2026. A few people looking at it but still available.

Both of mine are under a 1000 hours 760 and 830 I beleive
Interesting. When I called the sales guy said none of them were sub 1000. I thought that was odd the lodge managed to put that many hours on every motor. I take it what he was telling me the only ones remaining were the high our motors.

Interesting. When I called the sales guy said none of them were sub 1000. I thought that was odd the lodge managed to put that many hours on every motor. I take it what he was telling me the only ones remaining were the high our motors.
Even if they had 11-1200 hours, at that price it's still a good deal. Trolling hours for the most part.

Even if they had 11-1200 hours, at that price it's still a good deal. Trolling hours for the most part.
I’d go with Carter Tofino or a factory Renan or even todays clearance prices on new at those lease return prices for the High hour ones. After tax a 1100 hour engine with no prop and controls will be pretty expensive. It might have felt different when it wasn’t so expensive for the labour to install an engine as well. Many people’s idea of low hour boats are well under 1000.

Back