Driving - Phones

O

Oneon

Just a reminder, fines start Feb 1, 2010, for driving with anything other than hands free..........

:DOn Star here !!!

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Found a cool little device called a Supertooth II -- bluetooth enabled speakerphone that hangs on the visor. Has a 5 watt speaker and a mic that hangs down. Holds a charge for a long time and charges through the 12v. I've used it now for about 4 years and it still works like a champ.

TenMile
<'((((><

An e-mail I got:

According to a new B.C. law that will go into effect on January 1, 2010, you will no longer be able to use a cell phone while driving unless you have a 'hands free' adapter. I went to Future Shop and they wanted $50 for a headset with a microphone
for my cell phone. Having a friend in the cell phone business, I talked with him and was able to come up with an alternative, working through Office Depot.

These kits are compatible with any mobile phone and one size fits all . I paid him $0.08 each because he bought in quantity. Then we tried it with Motorola, Sprint, Verizon and Nokia units and they
worked perfectly.

CellPhone.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

><///(°> ><///(°>

Cheers All,

I think that would be worth the fine to see the expression on an officer's face when he checked it out. Actually, come to think of it, I believe the law states that you may hit one button. So...as wacky as that is, it may prevent a fine!

Still ... a wild picture! :D

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Took my daughter down to the Telus phone store to get her Pearl cheched out and while I was at it I inquired about hands free **** that would work with my phone; the small ear-jack jobbie's started at $100.00 and went up to $150-ish. They also had visor mounted stuff.

I noticed Costco has a Bluetooth capable ear-piece for about $20/bucks.

Anyone tried one of these?

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Flip it open and put in on speaker. Worked for me. Friend of mine has put Velcro on the steering wheel and the back of the phone, and this is working for him on speaker. Don't get me wrong, I think it is really dumb to drive in traffic or at high speeds on the phone. But at 4am it is important to give your buddy a heads up that you're almost there to pick him up.

Back