Downrigger ball advice

What’s your location? I have a lady in Duncan that sells for $2 per pound

I'm in Williams Lake. Thank you though for the thoughts. I will travel to VI to buy a boat but its a bit far for lead.

I can get my 10# down to 80-100' but anything beyond that the angle of the line probably neutralizes any depth realized. Most of my fishing is within that depth but there are some drop off areas that I always wondered if 50 more feet would produce anything.

What’s your location? I have a lady in Duncan that sells for $2 per pound
Can you provide her contact info, I need a new set of 15 lbers. I hope they are not blue......I hate blue balls....

Can you provide her contact info, I need a new set of 15 lbers. I hope they are not blue......I hate blue balls....
You on Facebook? She’s on marketplace. Mona Wilson. Her stock is always revolving. She’s got everything from 1’s to 20’s. I just bought 4 20’s from her on Saturday. Bought a bunch of Hali weights from her last time I was passing through Duncan.

Attachments

• D8C7F5C3-1C40-405C-AACD-CBD9E59952C4.png
    D8C7F5C3-1C40-405C-AACD-CBD9E59952C4.png
    668.8 KB · Views: 24
You on Facebook? She’s on marketplace. Mona Wilson. Her stock is always revolving. She’s got everything from 1’s to 20’s. I just bought 4 20’s from her on Saturday. Bought a bunch of Hali weights from her last time I was passing through Duncan.
Thanks @MadJigga I have a FB account that I never use because I can't stand how disingenuous the whole environment of FB is. I will do a semi annual log on and have a look

Back