Double Eagle for sale

fire-ex

Double Eagle - 17.5 ft.
Main Engine – 2000 115 hp Evinrude 295 hrs. (Maintenance every year spring and fall)
Kicker – 1999 8 hp Johnson 4 stroke (maintenance every year spring and fall)
Two swivel seats and two rear seats
Half canopy with drop curtain it’s a stand up canopy
Dual Batteries
Stored undercover

Extras: Lowrance fish finder/GPS, radio, two Scotty downriggers/long arm with swivel bases and galvanized bunk trailer (single axle)

P.S. boat fishes well with 3 men as shown in picture (all over 200 lbs.). The bottom of boat is just being done to remove small scrapes and dings.

$7500.00

Attachments

• Rupert Arm 2011 029.jpg
    Rupert Arm 2011 029.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,387
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,323
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,357
Not knocking you but I had that same boat that looks like a 16.5....Maybe it is but your windshield is old style and your pics look to small to be 17 foot... just letting you know... If I am wrong it says it on the TC plate on your boat. Looks like kept in good condition...

Thought I would mention just in case you have guys looking.... I had trouble unloading the 16 everyone wanted the 17 foot version. Good luck selling. I have few guys that are looking I will point teem your way if interested you on mainland or island?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, actually the DE 175 LOA is 17'-1" :) . Nice boat, and $7500 is a fair price! I know someone looking for one...

Well, actually the DE 175 LOA is 17'-1" :) . Nice boat, and $7500 is a fair price! I know someone looking for one...

That's right. People seems to think that the DE model numbers (166, 175 or whatever) represent the lengths of the boat, such as the 166 is 16 feet 6 inches or the 175 is 17.5 feet long. A DE employee told me the 16 foot models are 16 foot boats that will measure anywhere from 16 feet 1 inch to 16 feet 3 inches because of the rub rail. The same with the 17 foot model.

Actually, the top end has been replace as with FICHT engines as you probably know tried to lean the oil for better gas mileage, well you what happens then. So the whole top end was replaced.
After the fix the engine has run like a charm and the only reason I'm selling is I bought a bigger boat.

Back