Aluminum boat for Can Am X3 Trade

triplenickel

So just putting out some feelers to see if there's any merit to the idea or interest. I have an 02 19' Alumaweld Stryker, basic electronics, 4 year old 1/2 camper top with a drop curtain, 2 Scotty electrics, 4 speaker kenwood/pioneer stereo with a sub, small rear swim grid and ladder, Atlantic Towers arch, tractor suspension seats, aluminum bench seat/storage, Igloo cooler with a folding seat on the lid, folding bait table at the transom, lots of rod holders and bases, new trailer tires, galvanized trailer, bunk slicks, load guides, I'd keep my tackle, rods, and life jackets but most all the other little accessories would go with it. Safety kit, nets, gaff, lines, bumpers, spare filters, cannon balls etc etc would go with it.

For reasons I don't understand I know some on here aren't Honda fans but the 90 and 9.9 have been great to me. Only issue has been the enrichner valve failed on the kicker 6-7 years ago. Approximately 750 on the main and 350 on the kicker, I end up using the main for trolling, its smoother and better control in the big currents around CR. The kicker has electric start, controls at the helm, tie bar steering but manual tilt. I change the oils annually, plugs one year and WP impellers the next and just alternate. Super high tech maintenance schedule! lol I can run to Sentry or Chatham, troll all day for $40 in fuel. Top speed is about 35mph @ 6000rpm, no problem getting out of the hole with 4 big guys and gear and perfect for $2 gas.

I'm good with kicking in some extra cash if needed. Let me know what you have if you're interested. I have lots of pics for anyone with a michine and interest.

Looking for a two seater, prefer 64" with a trailer.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Back